Tuesday, August 19, 2008

About Me

Hay All

My name is Hannah. I am an air force brat. For the past 16 years me and my family have been stationed in Europe. I have been to Germany(lived), England(lived), Scotland(visit), France(visit), and The Netherlands(visit). I came to Alabama in '06 to start College while my mom, dad, and little brother stayed in England.
What a culture Shock!!! Believe it or not when I came here I didn't know what love bugs are. They just don't live any were else. Despite the culture learning curve I was glad to live in the U.S. for the fist time since I was two years old.
I am an elementary education major as many of you probably are. I am just starting my education classes and am eager to get them under my belt. I also work part time at the Daily Grind. It's the coffee shop in the student center. Yes, there is a coffee shop in there. Come and get a mocha if you have time. My favorite is the the chi latte. Caramel macchiatos are good to. With a full class load and a job I'm afraid I've become a caffeine junkie. I am sure many of you can sympathize.
See you later!!

No comments: