Sunday, November 9, 2008

edm310 podcasts

Web Sites For Elementary Teachers

I liked that we sounded so authentic, clearly nothing was scripted or fake. That being said I know I for one said the dreaded syllable "Um", and we needed a little more flow. I would suspect that comes with practice. The introduction to each web site could have been more compact and neat. It would have been better if there was a longer question time to extract information. During the question and answer period a conversation took place and it sounded more natural then trying to dispense information as in the introductions.
I think if we could do this twice; once for practice, and once for pod casting it would have helped.

Issues I heard in other pod cast was that the voices sounded distance. It would have been helped if we could all speak up just a little bit. I was great how we could relate person experiences and it was nice to hear different voices. It was not a lecture.

No comments: