Sunday, November 30, 2008

What I learned and what I would Have liked to learn

This class has been an interesting one. I learn a lot about google and use it in all my classes. I is also a good way to save old work. I don't think I'll ever delete anything off my profile. I learned a lot about using programs to their full potential and how to integrate technology into life. I used to really wonder about people who put their life on a palm polite, but now I understand. I was also given insight on the online educational community, and how technology is given a more and more prominent place in schools. I learned attitude and insight more than any thing else in this course.

I would have liked to have been introduced to programs that would impact the teacher office work I would be doing. Like a down loadable grade book with progress report applications. It would have been nice maybe even to learn how to use excel applications to create a grade book.

No comments: